$4,200.00 CAD / $2,960.46 USD
19 1/2' wide cultivator,tandems on main and singles on wings. 3 bar coil tine harrow. Rear hitch and hydraulics to the rear. Adjustable Hitch, for height on the front. ; Tandems : Yes, Harrow Type : 3 bar coil Tine
Minto Ag Ltd. , RR#3 Harriston, Ontario
$27,900.00 CAD / $19,665.89 USD
Wishek 357 Inline Ripper
20' Working Width
12" to 18" Depth
35" Under frame clearance
30" Shank Spacing
12' Transport Width
11' Transport Height
Prices are subject to applicable taxes.
Flaman Sales , Yorkton, Saskatchewan
$450.00 CAD / $317.19 USD
Wil-Rich Vertical Tillage Attachment
Trouble seeding in wet fields?
This attachment from Wil-Rich allows you to convert your chisel plow into a vertical tillage tool so you can dry and aerate your fields - the perfect tool for managing high residue farming.
The attachment uses wavy coulters that can be attached to the chisel plow shank. You don't have to buy extra, expensive equipment! The down pressure on each shank stays uniform across the entire chisel plow. The shanks also act as a scraper for the coulters, letting you till wet and sticky soils.
Why Vertical Tillage?
- Aerate and warm spring soil for earlier planting in cold and wet conditions
- Mix residue with soil to control erosion
- High-speed preparation of your field: 8-12 miles per hour (13-19 kph)
- Condition soil in high residue situations before or after fall tillage preparations
- Cuts through crop residue at high speed
- Less receptive to blade damage and plugging by mounting blades to individual shanks vs. gang-mounted style
- Uniform working depth across unit
- Cost savings – converts your chisel plow to a multi-purpose tool
- 10’ – 59’ (3-18 m)
- Dual-mounted 17” (43 cm) diameter blades
- 1 ¾&rdqu
Flaman Sales , Nisku, Alberta