View Listing

Used 2017 CLAAS AXION 880 Tractor

$264,000.00 CAD


  • AgDealer Equipment #: 1059289
  • Stock #: 7239C
  • Location: Lloydminster, Alberta
  • Hours: 2950

2017 CLAAS AXION 880 TRACTOR 295 Hp., CMATIC Continuously Variable Transmission, 30Mph top Speed, 540/540E/1000/1000E PTO, 37 Gpm Hydraulic Output, 7 Scv's, Leather Seats, Front Tires 600/70R28 Michelin Machxbib 60% Remaining, Rear Tires 710/70R42 Michelin Machxbib 40% Remaining, LOCATED AT OUR LLOYDMINSTER DEALERSHIP Visit our Website to View our Complete Selection of New & Used CLAAS AXION & XERION TRACTORS -- Cabin: Regular; Front tyre size: 600/70R28; Front tyres remaining: 60 %; Hydraulic's output: 140 l/min; Number of hydraulic valves: 7; PTO: 540/540E/1000/1000E; Rear tyre size: 710/70R42; Rear tyres remaining : 40 %; Seats: Leather; Top speed: 48.28 km/h; Traction type: 2 WD; Tractor type: Farm Tractor; Transmission: CMATIC Continuously variable; Tyre brand: Michelin Machxbib; Wheel configuration: Single wheels -- Operates As Intended

Tingley's Harvest Center , Lloydminster, Alberta

View Listing