Search Results (6)
  Pricing
Category: Harvesting Equipment X
Subcategory: Combines X
SELECT REGION
please wait...
SELECT TYPE
please wait...
SELECT MANUFACTURER
please wait...
SELECT MODEL
please wait...
SELECT REGION
please wait...
SELECT TYPE
please wait...
SELECT MANUFACTURER
please wait...
SELECT MODEL
please wait...
$104,000
$84,286
Condition: Used
Stock # 0301120212
AgDealer Equipment # 842037
Location: Red Deer NH
900/60R32,600/65R28,No GPS,Deluxe Chopper,Twin 17 Rotors,Halogen Stadm Lights,Deluxe Cab,21' Unloading Auger,Small Grain Concaves,NH 76C -14' Pickup
Rocky Mountain Equipment , Red Deer, Alberta
$99,000
$80,233
Condition: Used
Stock # UCNSNK75
AgDealer Equipment # 831778
Location: Swift Current
*; Cab Deluxe; Fdr Hse Fixed Speed; Grain Tank 300 Bu Ext; Rotors 2 Speed; Sieve Remote Adjustment; Yield & Moisture Monitor
Robertson Implements , Swift Current, Saskatchewan
$129,900
$105,276
Condition: Used
Stock # A004653
AgDealer Equipment # 830950
Location: St Marys
2006 NEW HOLLAND CR940 COMBINE, 295 HP, 255 BUSHEL TANK, 4WD, DELUXE CAB, DELUXE CHOPPER, SELF LEVELING CLEANING SHOE, AWS COMBINE MOUNT AIR REEL FAN, ROTARY BEACONS, REAR CAMERA, REMOTE ADJUSTABLE SIEVES, DIFFERENTIAL LOCK, ELECTRIC HEATED MIRRORS, 20.8R42 DUAL DRIVE TIRES (75% REMAINING), 540/65R30 STEERING TIRES (85%. . .
View More Details
Delta Power Equipment , St Marys, Ontario
$67,900
$55,029
Condition: Used
Stock # PA7062
AgDealer Equipment # 826949
Location: Wallenstein
4wd, dlx chopper, 800/65R32 & 540/65R30, Yield & Moisture monitor, 6550 - E & 4600-Seperator hrs, being sold w/740CF flex head & 996 corn head; Condition : Good, Paint Condition : Good, Front Tire Size : 540/65R30, Front Tread Remaining : 60%, Rear Tire Size : 800/65R32, Rear Tread Remaining : 40%, Horsepower : 295 HP, Hours : 6550 hrs, Separator Hours : 4600 hrs, Drive : 4 Wheel Drive, Chopper :. . .
View More Details
ESM Farm Equipment Ltd. , Wallenstein, Ontario
$109,000
$88,338
Condition: Used
Stock # 8381M2
AgDealer Equipment # 814761
Location: Wetaskiwin
SINGLES, CHOPPER CHAFF SPREADER, NO GPS
Hi Line Farm Equipment Ltd. , Wetaskiwin, Alberta
Back to Top